20.5.09

sav/krk/jank/megan/thomas





As I shimmied in a skirt through the hole in the glass window pitifully to get a better glimpse of local crew 'burning candy,' your lovely faces passed through my mind as I contemplated one of the final scenes in Ghost (in which the antagonist dies via a broken window crashing down to cut off his head).

You all would have been proud (or shook your head and said under your breath, “Idiot.”) Not as glamorous as slumming in the drains of the east end or risking going down the subways, but I did nearly step on a rat.

Much love to you all.

4 comments:

Savannah Lauren said...

:) I'm glad I come to your mind in the midst of your daring and mischievous shenanigans.

Anonymous said...

see you soon, mademoiselle.
i am back from cold sf.

megannn. said...

diana, i am honored. i expect to see lots of pictures when you get back. will i still be here when that happens, by the way?

Diana said...

all you loves, i am back wednesday. megan if you're gone by that point i'll not be pleased! :)p

kasey...drawers!