4.2.10

how do i get back to where i was (when you were smiling)


(don't just sit there and shake your head, just close your eyes.
it's all you can do, isn't it?)

Patron Saint, are we all lost like you?

Take what you will, what you will
And leave. Could you kill, could you kill me
If the world was on fire
and nothing was left but hope or desire
And take all that I could require, is this love?
Or am I on the floor over-desperate?
Hold hands streaming of blood again?
And then take full weight of me
Guard my dreams, figure this out,
It's me on my own. Helpless, hurting, hell.
Will you stay strong as you promised?
Cause I'm stranded and bare.
Meanness is washed up and all that I have
is God. Take this and all,
Then grace takes me to a place
Of the father you never had
Ripping and breaking and tearing apart
This is not heaven
This is my hell.

1 comment:

Savannah Lauren said...

there is help, there is hope, there is love. :)
I love you, God loves you, so many people do.