5.9.09

humanity, you never had it anyway


oh clove, the moon and the Cure
this portuguese dark rhythym breathes sordid beats in my ears
i have so much to say and absolutely no way to say it
what have i done to bring about this curse

i'll tell you what i did,
i looked for it in all the wrong places
everything i hear is like liquid smoke
which forms ecstasy and agony entwined
how do i make it go, how do i make it go,
how do i feel indifferently

why aren't my eyes black enough, i have never lied to you,
but, if we are being honest here, i suppose
i have also never told you anything true

o, let me tell you what i've done
o, if i could whisper you what i've done

you wouldn't believe me if i told you
and worse

it wouldn't matter

1 comment:

Savannah Lauren said...

all that is ever left is simply to run to Christ and to see that nothing is about you and it is all about Him. I love you. That's all :)