16.6.10

{BUT GOD -}, or, things i learned on the edge of a Rocky Peak

in no particular order,

-it doesn't always work out. yet, it does.

-blacks are not the answer. and the color red most certainly is not.

(there is nothing like, there is nothing like, Your love)

-God isn't condemning us when He draws us back. if we are willing (or many times, if we're not) He will break us and take away every vice until we are shown He only is sufficient.

-no matter how wise or cautious you may try to be, sometimes you can't predict the pain life's circumstances can bring.

(i feel like I just died twice, was reborn again for all our dirty sins) but,
(i dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus' name)

-as ridiculous as it sounds, it's okay to hurt. it's okay to scream, thrash, cry, weep. it's part of life, and expression. and it's okay to be there with God. He rarely works in the ways we predicted, but we usually find later that it's much, much better that way.

-trials don't wait for you to be full of energy, financial stability and a mental hilltop to appear. They frequently come in threes. in fact, sometimes they come in tens. it's all in the reaction.

(i'm afraid of everyone, i'm afraid of everyone) but,
(what can make me whole again, nothing but the blood of Jesus)

-God likes to work in ways from which only He can receive the glory. on that note, when you ask Him to strengthen your faith/break you for Him/draw you nearer...know what you're asking.

lastly,

I am not near as strong as I thought I was, and yet at the same time-

God is stronger than I had or could have ever, ever imagined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
be book-marking and checking back often!
Feel free to surf my homepage :: Make easy money from home