23.4.09

bloody bandage and a tarnished will

Because the Screams of Romeo Are No Longer Heard, And Because this Daphne Was So Cruel, I Cannot Scream Loud Enough.


To justify these liasons would be the gravest sin
Commited thrice before/can you believe/I was counted witness
I saw those things, and breathed those things
The rank smells, the awkward filth
What has possessed you to dream I could not understand

so because you are so egotistically selfish,
leave her and take her until she bleeds-maybe then
YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SODDEN SANCTIFICATION-

You’re so broken.
So, for now, just trace her trackmarks
And wait till you go home.
I will be damned before I let you
torment me again.

1 comment:

megannn. said...

i will not at all try to pretend like i know what this is about but i do think that it is powerful.